If you are searching for a water blasting company you either have a major cleaning project….or something unexpected happened… and shut down production.
Maybe you have a 10,000 gallon tank the needs an annual cleaning. Maybe your mixing tank solidified.
Your goal is to find a water blasting company – that can help you get production back online.
The problem is you also need a water blasting company that understands the risks of the project…and how to eliminate them.
Understanding the Risks of your Project.
But the risks might not always something physical or tangible. The Risks might be something you don’t even realize or see.
8 Must Ask Questions Before you Hire.
Before you hire a Water Blasting Company, ask these 8 questions to see if the company truly understands your risks and how to eliminate them.
- Do you have a comprehensive OSHA compliant rescue plan?
- Do you have specialized mechanical equipment to ensure attendant rescue and retrieval?
- Do you have a training program that simulates the highest hazard (and sometimes over sighted) realities of confined space entry?
- Do you have state of the art atmospheric testing devices?
- Do you have evaluation expertise for determining non permit vs permit required confined space entry conditions?
- Do you have clearly outlined responsibilities for the CSE entrant, attendant, supervisor and emergency response agent?
- Has the water blasting company successfully performed more than 5000 permit required confined space entries?
- Do you always attempt engineering controls for the elimination of IDLH (Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health) environments?
Water Blasting : Advanced Waste Services
At Advanced Waste Services, we are constantly working in different environments, situations and requirements, each with it own uniqueness and challenges. Training our team about the risks of operating a Water Blaster is extremely important to us.
It helps us be more effective when we use a Water Blaster on a client’s site. Additionally, it’s very rewarding because we’re typically providing solutions that affect clients’ production and profitability, meaning what were doing matters, right now.
Want to discuss your Water Blaster project? Contact us online or call us at 800-842-9792.