Have you reviewed your waste minimization plan recently? Are your clients asking to see your waste minimization plan? Maybe you need to be telling clients you recycle by transforming industrial wastes into resources.
The problem is you might not know all your options.
Maybe you are already doing these six ways to recycle your industrial waste. But if not, these might help you tell your sustainability story of transforming wastes into resources:
- Have your Universal (U) Waste of forklift batteries and fluorescent light bulbs recycled into new batteries and bulbs.
- Beneficially Reuse your acids and caustics to purify wastewater.
- Get out of the Landfill! Use waste to energy technology to convert your liquids and solids into electricity and steam.
- Recycle your Used Oil to reclaim the value from oily wastewater streams.
- Have your Electronic (E) Waste recycled into kitchen countertops that outperform granite.
- Recycle your Used Solvents onsite to reduce your transportation and carbon footprint.
To learn more about Advanced Waste Services recycling industrial waste visit our website, ask us a question below or call us at 800-842-9792.