When you’ve accumulated hazardous waste and the 90 day window is getting close, we can help with your Labpack project and we call it GRIP, aka the Get Rid of It Program.
We designed the Get Rid of It Program, as an easy way to help clients with lab pack services. It’s more cost effective, safe and easy that traditional lab pack disposal of chemical wastes and materials. Here’s why.
In a typical lab pack service project, all your wastes will be packed into drums. Regardless of the size, each vile, flask, bottle, pail is packed into a drum. This is effective for transportation and complying with regulations.
But it’s very time consuming, wastes space, costs more to transport and cost more to dispose. So we redesigned our Labpack services into our signature, Get Rid of It Program or GRIP, to be more cost effective for clients.
Instead of packing each bottle or container separately, we optimize space to reduce costs by commingling same characteristic wastes. It then costs less to pack, ship and dispose, making the project very cost effective.
Because we understand the transportation and disposal/recycling regulations for hazardous wastes, whether in drums, totes, 5 gallon pails or small bottles, we can quickly turn around quotes for projects of all sizes.
From major holiday plant shutdown projects, to facility closures, to spring cleaning projects, to quarterly pickup projects we can help you safely and cost-effectively dispose or recycle your hazardous wastes.
Anything, any amount, any size…We will Get Rid of It.
Explore why our clients choose GRIP.
What do we commonly get asked to Get Rid of?
- Flammables (liquids and solids), Corrosives (acids and bases) and Aerosols and cylinders.
- Toxic Materials ( pesticides, herbicides), Oxidizers and organic peroxides and Asbestos materials.
- PCBs (liquids and solids), Coolants and oils and Universal waste (batteries, fluorescent bulbs).
- Mercury (all types), Laboratory waste (all types), Paints (oil base or latex).
- Contaminated soils and Filter cake.
- All non-hazardous materials.
[Get Rid of It Program – GRIP material list on pdf]
Advanced Waste Services | 800-842-9792